HERE IT GOES!!!


Okay so here I am….writing my “FIRST BLOGPOST’.


I am feeling like it its my first day at school. You know when you enter your “new” class and everyone is staring at you thinking “arre ye to naya panchi hai”….I mean what do they expect me to do right then…a backflip or something…pff. But then there is this one person who gives you this smile and tells you “you can sit with me if you want”. I sure am looking for that one Smile….


Anyways so…how did I get this idea?? Well I got it because my “father” is a well accomplished ‘blogger’. I would rather be watching TV or something right now but my mom was like…or actually let me give you an outline of the conversation…


Mother India: Kannagi as soon as you get your CPU , I want you to start your blog. Like pappa.


Little me: are you serious? You must be kidding me…How can I write a blog. I mean I don’t even know the B of Blog. I can’t so this. Anyways who’s going to read my blog? huh


Mother India : If no one will pappa and I will. You start atleast.


Little Me : But Mom…


Mother India : (cuts in) If you don’t start now when will you start.


And then piles on the emotional blackmail…aaahhhh


Little Me : Okay FINE I will start writing as soon as i get my CPU.


So I got my CPU yesterday and mum was like lets go you have a blog to write. This is Boring na?? I know…


Anyways I applied for this particular college for a course in Media and Communication and got rejected there because (according to mom) my lack of passion or rather my lack of enthusiasm to turn my passion into my ‘obsession’. Its “dil ke armaan aasooon mein beh gaye” for me…


So here I am trying to please my mom and finding something to do during my vacations…


Well…Such is life’s diaries….

Comments

  1. Miss. Clueless - The right word is "Focus & Determination" Once you have that everything else falls into place. I am sure at this particular time all children feel that Parents try to live their life through them; true most times, but remember not always. I would rather be known as my Child's father rather than Father of my child.

    Let's see how you blog now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts